you had me before hello

20:25 Edit This 1 Comment »
4 maj

I just need to close my eyes
To feel your presence
I just need to crawl inside
Your spine to fulfill this

Fireworks, As we saw
tend to lead to nothing
but what I saw lead me, lead us.

You painted my soul
with chocolate flavoured cerials
with fried potatos in the middle of the night
with the coffee you are starting to like

The sheets makes a mess
but we still fall asleep
at least you do, in my arms
as I lay there watching you
as I lay there absorbing your smell
kissing youre chin.

I am becoming youre blue pillow
not replacing, but upgrading.
Since you had me before hello,
the recognition is for you.
I will spare you time by telling you now
this is guarantee.

1 kommentarer:

Anonymous said...

Tänk att man kan känna detta och sedan inte.