tomatosoup.

13:20 Edit This 0 Comments »
11 augusti 2011

suddenly I start laughing out load and cannot control myself at all.
suddenly I have this huge smile on my face that not even pain can take away.

I feel like I've started to learn so much more about myself recently, almost like I found another part of my soul that I did not know existed. This is a crazy but exciting feeling.
I feel inspired and I feel young, newborn, new ways of thinking, fresh.
(I know that I'm young but the feeling young is kinda different towards the fact of being it.. by numbers..)
Not even the fly buzzing around me is annoying and I feel completely calm.
I love the silence and I can sit here for hours and hours just to absorb it fully.
I want to run a million miles and inhalde all the sweet smooth air around me just to fulfil my body.
Before I was worried, worried about not being ehough of a person..
but since I do not worry about that much more I feel safe. I feel secure and I won't let anything get to me unless I want it to.

So why all this?
You tell me.

0 kommentarer: