kunskap kreativitet och frihet

20:15 Edit This 0 Comments »
en ny låt. gomorron linköping.
på fredag gäller det. sen är det bajbaj linkan och hejhej nya äventyr!
http://www2.skandiamaklarna.se/beskrivning.aspx?guid=3LI2Q816NVPUB0F7&typ=CMBoLgh
och detta är lägenheten jag ska lämna.. tragiskt.

goodmorning linköping
are you sure that I am right?
you tell me that I moved here last night.
left the precious Falun where I was born
cant imagine that this could be more than a thorn

hey welcome this is björkö
a place for you
first of all I did not have a clue
what is this messy city that I have under my
feets I cant stop thinking wonder

You tought me let the sunshine, let the sunshine in
be all strong
please let us help you to find youre own way
thats what one björkölärare would say

Now Ive been here for almost 3 years
forgotten about all of my fears
been through heaven and been through hell
but it ended in happiness I want to tell

I learned a million things about myself
Before I came here I didnt know how
I want to celabrate this, want to bow
Give an honor to Linköpings gold
without you I would have been awfully cold

You told me let the sunshine, let the sunshine in
be all strong
please let us help you to find youre own way
thats what one björkölärare would say

vackra kvinna, du får hela min kropp att kittla. vi löser det, vi hittar ett tomrum som kan fyllas med vår närvaro, vi. kärleken sprudlar. <3


0 kommentarer: