you could be from venus, and I could be from mars.

22:37 Edit This 2 Comments »
If I could write the beauty of you,
number all your graces
I could make the world believe
your not from somewhere out of spaces.
j. you are reality.

I couldn't believe there were people like you out there, and I definitely couldn't believe I could meet someone like you.

I guess when you give up and almost have no hopes left and doubting humanity for real the person is just there, standing right in front of you, all filled with happiness and just makes you feel like being run over by a truck - in a positive way of course. Just knowing that you exist is very hard to get into my head, but when I believe that I can not be more joyful. If I did believe in God a bit more than I do now I would thank him, right now I just thank that I one day met someone, went to at a bar, smoked a cigarette with and slept together with at a madras. And that this was the beginning of something this beautiful I could not imagine at that time, but I thank for that.. I fucking thank God anyways, even though it sounds silly.

Sometimes its hard to describe things, but you might not need to be described,
you're just you.. and I'm so in love with that.

Your smile gives me goose bumps ,
I don't think could be more happy right now ..